Click me Images & Text =full view images in high Quality,,,

Ponnar Shankar - Movie | Ponnar Shankar review | Ponnar Shankar |Pooja Chopra, the princess of Ponnar Shankar


  • “  I avoid attending functions related to the film industry of late due to the criticism that I have been giving more importance to cinema,” Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M Karunanidhi said on Sunday.
  • Speaking after he launched the music of ‘Ponnar Sankar’, at Prasad Lab in Chennai, the DMK supremo said, “Those in the tinsel town too are hitting out at me for taking part in film functions.”

  • “But these things can’t prevent me from showering love and affection on cinema and artistes. 
  • Because I consider those in the film industry as my family members,” Karunanidhi added with an emotional touch.

    No comments: