Click me Images & Text =full view images in high Quality,,,

vijay antony_ i will win | vijay antony in latest songs | vijay antony in stills photos images


Shuttling between acting and music direction has instilled more confidence in Vijay Antony. “I will emerge triumphant in both the fields. I have no doubts about it,” says the actor-musician.


Happy about his taking the avatar of an actor with a film titled ‘Naan’, Vijay Antony says, “Believe me, I have really acted well. And you too would realise this once you see the film on screen.”


“Though I have started pursuing acting, there is no stopping for me from scoring music. Because, music has always been my passion, though acting is my interest. I would continue composing music for films,” he says.


Heaping hopes on Vijay-starer ‘Velayudham’, for which he had composed the music, Vijay Antony says, “I have taken extra care to ensure that Vijay fans are not disappointed. Worked very hard for the project.”

No comments: